The Pinchot Alumni Association
We provide a home, an anchoring institution, for our alumni community and other stakeholders of Bainbridge Graduate Institute and Pinchot University.
When Pinchot University was acquired by Presidio Graduate School, the alumni board decided to form a non-profit so that the community that could remain connected.
Since 2016, the Pinchot Alumni Board has:
- Achieved federal 501c3 non-profit status.
- Established and maintained up to date accounting, legal and tax records.
- Established a Salesforce database with alumni contact information.
- Built a website.
- Produced monthly newsletters consistently since early 2018.
- Held virtual circles to allow alums anywhere in the world to stay involved.
- Created the foundation for a strong, well-attended annual conference that can be replicated and built upon every year.
It takes a village, please consider a recurring donation:
Let us know what you love, and what might be missing, and how you would like to help!